Sunday, July 17, 2011

Introduction

Hello my name is Judy. I have been married for 29 years and have three children.  I work full time.  I like to come home at night from a long day at work and do crafts.  I crochet mainly but have several other hobbies that I enjoy which are crochet, cross stitch, sewing, quilting, reading, cooking, and gardening.  

Here is a picture of my daughters. 
 Here is a picture of my youngest daughter. 

.
I have two little boys named Jake and Chewy.  Plus five cats that have adopted us. They are my fur babies. 

Jake who is 2 years old. 
Chewy who is 6 months old. 

I have been crocheting for over 37 years. My grand mother taught me how to crochet. I like yarn crochet the best.  The last two years I have been doing thread crochet.  Here are some pictures of my work.



Here is a cross stitch book marker I made for friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment